I'm a full stack web developer in Toronto Canada.
(2010 Dec - Present)
Certified Magento Developer, Toronto Canada.
- Currently focus on backend development on Magento 1 and 2.
- Used to be full stack development on Magento 1.
Participated in the following launches & maintenance services
(2010 Dec - 2012 April)
Senior Software Architect
- Transformed Magento from a retail store platform into a social gifting platform
- Implemented gift event handling as an extension.
- Used Facebook API for sending out notifications and inviting friends
Gift handling extension features
- Gift event creation wizard (Select gift, notify friends and create an event page)
- Gift event management for both customer and site admin
- Custom checkout logic for chipping in and receiving gift.
- Custom search popup that similar to Kickstarter
(2008 Summer - 2010 Spring)
SCS Homepage - scs.senecac.on.ca
(In service from 2009 Fall - 2016)
- Maintained the old system while building the new system with Drupal 6
- Migrated from the old system to Drupal 6
- Designed the frontend UI.
- Designed and implemented the new system based on the existing site structure.
- Built various custom modules to ease the content management of program, course and information pages.
- Migrated the existing data to Drupal 6 node system with various automated helpers
FSOSS - fsoss.ca, ver 2009 and 2010
- Designed and implemented the new system in Drupal 6 with community modules and template.
- Automated speakers and events registration.
- Implemented online user survey and user feedback.
- Built a helper that generates a schedule for confirmed events.